Towergate is an entrepreneurial company, led by people with a reputation for innovation and dynamism.
Since 1997, when Towergate entered the insurance market, we have grown to become Europe's largest independently owned insurance intermediary turning over more than £1.8 billion of gross written premium across our companies.
This exciting new ONLINE business management solution 'InnCompliance' is for licensed trade compliance requirements and is brought to you by one of our Service Providers Health and Safety Click Ltd.
It is a modern and innovative approach to Health & Safety management requirements, written in jargon free English by industry specialists. The Human Resource guidance is constantly updated to reflect the ever changing requirements of British and European legislation. The Disaster recovery will help protect your gross profit in the event the unthinkable happens.
Is a cost effective, clear and concise solution to the ever increasing problem of regulation in the licensing industry.
It is easy to understand and provides help and guidance to landlords and licencees, creating a permanent record of activity that is auditable and regularly updated.
INN-Compliance allows licensees to:-
Spend more time managing their core activities.
Spend less money on consulting fees
Have more piece of mind
Operate the business legally and manage more effectively.
HOW IS THE SERVICE DELIVERED?
Businesses subscribe to the service on an annual basis.
- Queries - "Ask the Expert" provides Free 24/7 access to your personal Health & Safety or HR Expert.
- Keeps you up to date - Stay compliant with current legislation and with legislation changes as they occur.
- Write your own Health and Safety and HR policies with the on-line questionnaires. The Management Section gives Solutions to your Health & Safety and HR management problems.
- Free downloads of Documents, Forms and Leaflets.
- Document manager for the storage and creation of an easy to access Health & Safety manual .You can also prove to any regulatory body when these were written and what updates you have made - invaluable when defending a claim.
- Industry Specific News.
- Transference of Best Practice
- Reduction of Risk, Maintain Staff Welfare and Stay Profitable.
- The Business Continuity Section works on a similar basis and ensures that the Recovery plan is always available.
- Avoids paying expensive consultancy fees and subsequent refresher courses.
- Above all it assists you in being able to provide your clients and staff with a safe and healthy workplace.